Pump Chaser is a popular fitness brand that focuses on building muscles and strength. What’s more the brand also focuses on strengthening your muscles through intense body workouts, healthy eating, and a positive mindset. In addition to performance during body workouts and good feeding, pump chasers also offer various supplements. These supplements are tailored to help you achieve your desired fitness goals. Pump chaser supplements are cost effective and readily available in almost all stores. This fitness brand has a variety of product depending with your taste and preferences.
Which are the most common supplements offered by pump chasers?
1.Pump and Grind pre-workout formula
This is the most common supplement offered by this brand. This supplement is designed to supply energy endurance and focus during a workout session. What’s more, this supplement contains caffeine, Citrulline, and beta-alanine. It also contains creatine. Creatine is mostly used in pre-workout formulas to improve performance. Also, the supplements contain nitric oxide which helps dilate blood vessels. This increases blood flow to the muscles and enhances endurance.
It is critical to note that this brand is not a magic solution to all nutritional problems. Therefore, one should use it in conjunction with the required diet. Routine exercise should also be encouraged to achieve the desired outcome.
This product contains a high-quality and complete protein that comes from milk. What’s more, this protein isolate is a processed form of protein that has undergone filtration steps to remove excess fat and lactose. Also, other substances are eliminated leaving a product that’s high in protein.
This product is a common dietary supplement among athletes and bodybuilders. This is because it is high in protein and low in carbohydrates and calories. On top of this, protein isolate is absorbed in the body easily. So, whey protein isolate is an ideal post work out the supplement for muscle recovery and recovery.
The other interesting thing about this protein isolate is that it contains amino acids. One of the amino acids contained in this protein isolate is Leucine. Remember, Leucine is important during muscle recovery. Other amino acids that you will find in this protein isolate are immunoglobulin and lactoferrin and peptides. These amino acids boost your immune system and are also involved in antioxidant activities. So, whey protein is a convenient and effective way to increase and grow your muscles and also promote your general health in general.
3.Pump chasers supplements-Casein protein
This is a type of protein that is found in milk and other dairy products. So, you will most likely find this protein in milk. The beauty of this product is that it’s a slow-digesting protein. This means that it can be broken down into bits and absorbed into the body. Hence, it is a good source of protein. This protein is ideal for the promotion, growth, and recovery of muscles during extended periods of fasting.
Also, casein protein is involved in muscle building and recovery. For instance, casein protein helps reduce the risk of bone cancer, lowers blood pressure, and improves bone health.
How about its consumption?
This product can be consumed in the form of a protein bar, protein powder, and dairy products (cheese and yogurt).
One thing to note here is that some people may be allergic to lactose. This can lead to digestive issues when one consumes dairy products. In this case, it is advisable to consult your healthcare provider before going for this product.
4.Shredded AF formula
This is another super amazing product that is ideal for individuals who want to boost their fat loss. So, the product is ideal for those who want to have a lean and muscular physique. This supplement is a mixture of caffeine, green tea extract, and yohimbine. These ingredients are known to increase your metabolic rate and weight loss.
So this product is ideal for athletes and bodybuilders to burn calories and build muscles. However, this product alone is not enough to achieve that physique that you’ve always dreamt of. So, a good diet and routine exercises are encouraged so to achieve a muscular physique. Also, the product may not have side effects or interfere with your medications. In that regard, it is important to consult your healthcare provider before going for this product.
5.Pump chasers supplements-plant based proteins
This is another amazing product that you will find under pump chaser supplements. Under plant-based proteins supplements, you will get:
- Chia seeds proteins-Chia seeds are rich in proteins omega 3 fatty acids and fiber. Chia seeds supplements aim at boosting protein intake in your system.
- Soy protein supplements-Soy protein supplements come from soybeans. This is a good alternative for those that do not consume dairy products. So, this supplement is a complete protein and is rich in amino acids.
- Pea protein-This supplement comes from the yellow splits peas and is a good source of protein. This supplement is good for those that are allergic to soy and dairy products. This supplement is easily digestible and is available in powder form.
- Hemp protein-This protein supplement comes from ground hemp seeds. This product is rich in minerals, fiber, and fatty acids. What’s more, the supplement is a complete protein. So, it has all the essential amino acids.
- Brown rice protein-This is another amazing supplement that you will find under plant based protein supplements. It is a supplement that is gotten by isolating brown rice from protein. The beauty of this supplement is that it is easily digestible and hypoallergenic.
In a nutshell, plant-based supplements are ideal as a way to increase protein intake. However, it’s important to obtain nutrients from whole food sources.
6.Pump chaser supplements-Blaze fat burner
This is a superb supplement for those who want to shed calories. Blaze fat burner contains caffeine that will ensure you stay focused and energized during a workout session. What’s more, it also contains L-Thiamine and Green tea which ensure you are calm as you do your workout.
Why do you require this product?
You will enjoy this product during a workout since it delays fatigue during a workout cycle. Additionally, this supplement enhances muscle recovery by reducing tissue damage. This is a common occurrence during a workout session.
What’s more, this product is well-researched. So, the product has been shown to relieve tiredness, improve motor performance, and enhancement of endurance.
This supplement has also known to support metabolism and oxidation and is also a good source of antioxidants.
In a nutshell, this is what you will get from this product:
- Improved motor performance
- Endurance and focus
- Massive energy supply
- Quick muscle recovery
- Improved fat metabolism and oxidation
- Delayed fatigue
How do you go about it?
You only require a scoop of 250 to 500 ml (in liquid) of this supplement in a day as you start your journey of weight loss.
What about the dosage?
An adult requires one scoop a day. Ensure that you mix the product in a glass of water or juice. Remember to take this supplement before meals, preferably 2 hours before exercise.
These are dietary supplements that contain three amino acids namely:
- Leucine-this amino acid is the most potent activator of protein synthesis. Since Leucine is protein synthesis, it is responsible for muscle synthesis among athletes and old people. So, Leucine supplements can encourage muscle promotion when you take a suboptimal dose of this protein
- Valine-This supplement work in hand in hand with the Leucine supplement. These amino acids cannot be synthesized in the body. So, it must therefore be gotten from the diet or supplements. For instance, you can get this amino acid from cottage cheese. You can also get it from cereal grains peanuts and soybeans. This supplement is involved in the growth and maintenance of muscles.
- Isoleucine-This is another part of amino acids and is involved in the formation of proteins, and the production of energy. What’s more, this supplement is involved in the healing process and regulating blood sugar. So, this supplement is good for building muscles and decreasing muscle breakdown. Additionally, this supplement is good for burning calories and manufacturing hemoglobin. What’s more, isoleucine is involved in energy regulation and the transportation of oxygen in your body.
However, it is worth noting that these amino acids are not manufactured by the body. So it’s advisable to get them from your diet.
Why BCAAs pump chaser supplements
These supplements are important for muscle promotion and hence helpful for those who want to build muscles. These supplements are also good at improving athlete performance, exercise, and recovery. Additionally, they are good for reducing fatigue and muscle soreness.
Remember, the consumption of BCCAs supplements alone is not enough. You are required to stick to your normal diet and regular exercise to meet your desired goal. Also, excessive consumption of BCCAs supplements can damage your kidneys. It is therefore important to consult your doctor for more guidance.
This is a good dietary supplement that you will love if you are looking forward to losing weight. The beauty of this product is that it contains green tea extract and L-Carnitine. These elements boost your metabolic rate and burn your excess calories.
Since L-Carnitine is a form of amino acid, it helps your body convert fat into energy. Remember you can also get this element from meat and dairy products. However, those that are allergic to dairy products can get it in supplement form.
On the other hand, green tea extracts are rich in antioxidants that help reduce metabolism and enhance the burning of excess calories.
In addition to this, the CarniSlim supplement contains:
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL)
- GlucoCarn Alanine Propionyl
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) 100mg.
Why CarniSlim supplements
This supplement enhances weight loss.
It enhances aerobic capacity and improves your performance in general.
The compounds in this supplement give you maximum results.
How about the usage?
You are required to take 2 tablets a day.
Are there disadvantages of pump chasers supplements?
Like any other supplement, pump chaser supplements also have their disadvantages. These are some of the disadvantages associated with these supplements:
- Unlike the other supplements, pump chasers are expensive. So, very few people will afford these supplements.
- Interference with medication: These supplements may interact with other medications which can cause unintended side effects or other complications.
- Regulation-The supplement industry is not properly regulated. This means that these supplements may not be thoroughly tested for safety and efficacy before marketing.
- Side effects- Some users may experience side effects such as nausea, gastrointestinal issues, and headache while using these products.
- Limited effectiveness-While these supplements are meant to improve your blood flow and muscle pumps their effect is short-lived. So, this may not translate into long-term gains in muscle mass and strength.
- It is important to note that supplements help achieve fitness goals. However, supplements cannot replace your normal diet. Also, supplements cannot be of help if you are not exercising. Therefore, it is important to have a healthy diet and exercise routine as much as you are taking supplements.
- Additionally, before taking any supplement, it is important to consult your doctor. This is to ensure that the supplements are safe and can meet your individual needs.
- On top of this, it is important to follow the recommended dosage as advised by your health care provider. So, ensure that you use the supplements responsibly and not forgetting to eat and at the same time exercise.
Pump Chasers fitness brand has some of the best supplements for pre and post-workout cycles. Their products are safe for usage. However, it is worth noting that these supplements are suitable for adults only. You might also need to consult your doctor if you are pregnant or have an underlying medical condition. Also, it is worth noting that the consumption of supplements alone without feeding well will not benefit you. So, ensure that you eat a balanced diet while at the same time consulting your dietician.